[BRLTTY] Trying to compile brltty on Mac OS Mountain Lion

Cheryl Homiak cahomiak at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 13:54:44 EDT 2012

Would somebody mind looking at this make install output and tell me what I need or what the problem is or if this just plain will no longer work with whatever changes have been made in the OS? For once I really don't have any idea. I do have both Macports and fink installed as well as the usual programs provided by the Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion system. What I am trying to use is the latest from subversion.

Thanks.