[BRLTTY] I have installed brltty on Mountain Lion!

Cheryl Homiak cahomiak at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 16:50:56 EDT 2012

1. Yes, I'm sure i will add icu support. I have icu itself installed but I
have to look up the macports name for the package I need. Just haven't
gotten around to that yet.

2. Apple does have its own braille support but (a) it doesn't include the
serial displays for which one has to use a usb-serial cable; and (b) even
with braille, working in terminal on the Mac is much easier with brltty.