[BRLTTY] I have installed brltty on Mountain Lion!

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Oct 24 07:01:44 EDT 2012

[quoted lines by Jason White on 2012/10/24 at 18:31 +1100]

>MacOS is rarely discussed on the list, so I suppose it is seldom tested with
>BRLTTY. That's probably because

Those of us who work on brltty don't have Macs. I'd gladly ensure that brltty
builds on every platform that I can get easy access to. I don't need to
actually have it here - I just need ssh access to it. This goes for MacOS, for
the various BSD variants, etc. Maybe there's some place which offers this kind
of access for testing, but I'm unaware of it.

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.
EMail: dave at mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://Mielke.cc/now.html