[BRLTTY] brltty androi app

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Aug 14 15:33:55 EDT 2013

[quoted lines by Dietmar Segbert on 2013/08/10 at 15:53 +0200]

>since a few days my nexus 4 has android 4.3. The brltty app i have updated
>today, it is brltty 4.5 7353M.
>
>brltty connects to my alva bc 640 and the connections will be broken.

Is this the first time you've used brltty on Android, or has it worked before
and has now begun to fail? If it's a new problem, did it begin when you updated
Android or when you updated brltty?

Am I understanding correctly that the connection is established and then drops?
If so, does it drop immediately or does it last for a while? If it lasts for a
while, acout how long does it last for?