[BRLTTY] brltty androi app

Dietmar Segbert didi.segbert at arcor.de
Thu Aug 15 10:24:00 EDT 2013

Hello Dave,
brltty has worked with android 4.2.2 without problems. Since the update to
4.3 it did not work. If brltty starts, the first statustext will be on the
brailledisplay and then it is broken and the statustext "alva bc640 ..
with time and date appears on the display.
If i deactivate brltty i can hear a blop-sound.

Thanks and regards

Dietmar