[BRLTTY] (no subject)

N B stillapotterhead at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 28 12:13:34 EDT 2013

Hello all,
I am working on integrating the brlapi into a netbeans module that my professor has been working on for years.  I have been having troubles connecting to the brlapi library through java though, the main problem being that I am on a 64bit (windows) computer and it is looking for a 32 bit library, so I was wondering if you had any suggestions on getting the brlapi to connect through java?

P.S. I am currently trying this using the java bindings provided in the brltty-4.5 tarball.