[BRLTTY] error durring ./configure

N B stillapotterhead at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 29 20:02:01 EDT 2013

Hi, I am trying to build brltty on cygwin64 and I am noticing this error,

configure: WARNING: usb.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: usb.h:     check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: usb.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: usb.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: usb.h: proceeding with the compiler's result
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to http://mielke.cc/brltty/ ##

It seemed like something that might have a known solution (since it says to contact brltty dev), so I was wondering if anyone knew what it was?