[BRLTTY] mingw built brltty can't find foreground if run as service

Sebok Máté msebok at aitia.ai
Tue Jul 9 07:37:32 EDT 2013

Sorry, I have forgot to mention, in the syslog I got the following errors
when starting as service:

"freopen[stdin] error 2: No such file or directory.

freopen[stdout] error 2: No such file or directory.

freopen[stderr] error 2: No such file or directory. "

but if runs as standalone application, these doesn't appears.

-Máté