[BRLTTY] how to test a new driver?

Cergio Monasterio cmonasterio at minci.gob.ve
Tue Jul 16 11:20:50 EDT 2013

Touch support should function as follows.

When you slide your finger downward on the touch screen, which is
equivalent to the Tab key, the focus be shifted within the window. Also, if
you move your finger across the different areas of the display screen
reader reads what is under your finger.

The way to test if this works well with BrlTTY is to check that all the
focus moved to the touch, can be read by the Braille display.
If you have a working test, you can send the apk MI, to test the
functionality and sent my findings after testing