[BRLTTY] Re : Configuring XW driver and AS screen driver related error for Simulation (Samuel Thibault)

Siju Samuel sijusamueltech at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 15:38:04 EDT 2013

Hi,

Yes only one 1X server is running.  I have Ubuntu-Precise running in
Virtual Box on Windows 7 machine. When I am running  'orca'  also I am
getting some  error related to  AT_SPI.    So I will re-install and check
it later. Thanks for the response.
example : orca error
** (orca:2469): WARNING **: AT-SPI: AddAccessible with unknown signature
((so)(so)(so)a(so)assuau)