[BRLTTY] HumanWare Brailliant, connection issues?

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Sun Jul 28 01:41:32 EDT 2013

Mario Lang <mlang at delysid.org> wrote:
> However, I am seeing some instabilities which make me concerned.  For
> one, BRLTTY manages to initialize this device via USB only about 1 out
> of 3 tries.  Bluetooth seems to work always, but sometimes bluetooth
> connection attempts actually hang the firmware on the Braillaint.

I'm just wondering whether these bugs were ever tracked down and fixed.

At some point I may buy the 40-cell version, but if it isn't 100% reliable
with BRLTTY I'll obviously have to consider other options.

I'm not in a hurry to make a purchase at this point. An Android phone comes
first (I'm currently doing the research into my options in that regard).