[BRLTTY] Basic Braille by Handytech

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Fri May 3 05:51:46 EDT 2013

Hi.

I have successfully implemented support for Handy Tech Basic Braille.
I am just waiting for one small patch to get committed.
Thanks goes out to Handy Tech for swiftly providing me with a test unit.

Since we have released just recently, you will need to compile/run
BRLTTY from its subversion repository to make use of the Basic Braille
support until we get a new release out the door.

Instructions on how to checkout the latest repository can be found here:
http://mielke.cc/brltty/download.html#repository

IF you need any further assistance, please let us know.

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕