[BRLTTY] Basic Braille by Handytech

ddf051.wolf at googlemail.com ddf051.wolf at googlemail.com
Fri May 3 09:52:09 EDT 2013

________________ Reply Header ________________
Subject:	Re: [BRLTTY] Basic Braille by Handytech
Author:	"Mario Lang" <mlang at delysid.org>
Date:		03 Mai 2013 11:51

Hi.

I have successfully implemented support for Handy Tech Basic Braille.
I am just waiting for one small patch to get committed.
Thanks goes out to Handy Tech for swiftly providing me with a test unit.

Since we have released just recently, you will need to compile/run
BRLTTY from its subversion repository to make use of the Basic Braille
support until we get a new release out the door.
Thanks very much for this very fast implementation of the Basic Braile.
Instructions on how to checkout the latest repository can be found here:
http://mielke.cc/brltty/download.html#repository
I will try it as fast as I can.
IF you need any further assistance, please let us know.
Thank you for offering help.

--
CYa,
Regards, Wolfram  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕