[BRLTTY] brltty not identifying usb devices - Drivers

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Oct 4 14:56:40 EDT 2013

[quoted lines by Siju Samuel on 2013/10/04 at 12:15 -0500]

>In addition , when I do configure always I am getting a message as well.  I
>ignored that.
>$ ./configure --with-braille-driver=fs,-all
>./prologue.sh: line 20: basename: command not found
>checking build system type... i686-pc-mingw32

This error isn't ignorable. I'm not sure what would go wrong, but I wouldn't
trust the result.

basename is a standard Unix command, so it should be in any Unix-like
environment you have. If it isn't then there's something wrong with the
environment for sure.