[BRLTTY] Compilation problems on Windows

Siddharth siddharth0031 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 01:50:18 EDT 2014

I get the same error when using the latest git version. Is there some
problem with my Cygwin environment?

Also, I am already using -q on configure. The ./configure reads:
./configure --quiet --enable-relocatable-install --without-flite
--without-mikropuhe --without-speechd --without-swift --without-theta
--without-viavoice --disable-i18n --with-usb-package=libusb-1.0