[BRLTTY] Compilation problems on Windows

Lee Maschmeyer leemer1 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 7 06:56:33 EDT 2014

Just out of curiosity, why use such a monstrously old version of brltty?
We're on 5.1 development now. You might consider going to brltty.com and
installing the development version which uses git. That's what I do on
Cygwin.

To cut down on the noise I use the -q switch on the ./configure command. It
adds to peace of mind. :-)

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to
others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you
had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
--Lewis Carroll