[BRLTTY] Metec BD with Raspberry Pi

Zezo Tarek zezo_tam at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 15 12:41:41 EDT 2014

Dear all,

I am trying to use a Metec BD with a Raspberry Pi (running on Raspbian), using Brltty, but unfortunately it doesn't work, attached is the output of this command “/bin/brltty -n,ldebug,usb,inpkts,outpkts “ and the output of the ls command.

The line for the device in the ls command is

Bus 001 Device 006: ID 0452:0100 Mitsubishi Electronics America, Inc.

In the brltty.conf I uncommented only those lines:

text-table    en_US    # English (United States)
braille-device    usb:        # First USB device matching braille driver.
braille-driver    mt    # Metec
please check the log and any help is appreciated.

thanks,