[BRLTTY] Compilation problems on Windows

Siddharth siddharth0031 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 06:27:28 EDT 2014

I have a Seika 40 display and I'm trying to get NVDA to use brlttythat I've
compiled from source. I am unable to do so because I suspect the service
isn't running and it cannot connect to BrlAPI. Also, I don't know where to
look for the error returned by brltty when NVDA tries to connect to BrlAPI.

Lee, running brltty does work but not the service.