[BRLTTY] Compilation problems on Windows

Siddharth siddharth0031 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 03:50:16 EDT 2014

Hi,

I have tried doing the same procedure on MinGW-MSYS to no success. Appended
is the configure output. make exits with error

$ ./configure --quiet --enable-relocatable-install --without-flite
--without-mi
kropuhe --without-speechd --without-swift --without-theta
--without-viavoice --
disable-i18n
configure: WARNING: Java compiler not found
configure: WARNING: Java BrlAPI bindings not included
configure: WARNING: Cannot find ocamlc.
configure: WARNING: OCaml BrlAPI bindings not included
configure: WARNING: Python interpreter not found
configure: WARNING: Cython compiler not found
configure: WARNING: Python BrlAPI bindings not included
configure: WARNING: Tcl configuration script not found: tclConfig.sh
configure: WARNING: Tcl packages directory not found
configure: WARNING: Tcl BrlAPI bindings not included
./configure: line 8714: --exists: command not found
configure: WARNING: boot parameters support not available on this platform
./configure: line 11395: --exists: command not found
./configure: line 11395: --exists: command not found
configure: WARNING: mount point support not available on this platform
configure: WARNING: mount file system support not available on this platform
configure: WARNING: keyboard support not available on this platform
./configure: line 12041: --exists: command not found
./configure: line 12377: --exists: command not found
./configure: line 12377: --exists: command not found
configure: WARNING: USB I/O support not available on this platform
configure: WARNING: Bluetooth I/O support not available on this platform
configure: WARNING: Libbraille package not found: /usr /usr/local
/usr/local/Lib
braille /usr/local/libbraille /opt/Libbraille /opt/libbraille /mingw
/mingw/Libb
raille /mingw/libbraille
./configure: line 13426: -: command not found
./configure: line 13427: -: command not found
./configure: line 13428: -: command not found
./configure: line 13429: -: command not found
./configure: line 13430: -: command not found
./configure: line 13431: -: command not found
./configure: line 13432: -: command not found
./configure: line 13433: -: command not found
./configure: line 13434: -: command not found
./configure: line 13435: -: command not found
./configure: line 13436: -: command not found
./configure: line 13437: -: command not found
./configure: line 13438: -: command not found
./configure: line 13439: -: command not found
./configure: line 13440: syntax error near unexpected token `('
./configure: line 13440: `- nl_BE    Dutch (Belgium)'

Attached is the configure file that autogen generated for me. Any help
would be much appreciated.

Thanks