[BRLTTY] question about Jaws support

Henk Abma henk.abma at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 12:07:30 EDT 2014

Hello,

Just curious, why would you want to do this?

Most older braille displays don't have 64-bit drivers, so your solution,
if possible, would only work on 32-bit windows. If you just want to
experiment, you could just as well use JAWS 10 or earlier, which don't
require the driver being signed.

With kind regards,

Henk.