[BRLTTY] NVDA and BRLTTY issue on Windows 7 64-bit

Thomas Byskov Dalgaard tbd at coolfortheblind.dk
Thu Dec 18 15:19:21 EST 2014

Hi!

Mail & MSN:
tbd at coolfortheblind.dk
Website:
www.coolfortheblind.dk/
Skype
thomas_dalgaard

Sendt fra min iPhone
I am trying to get an old Braille lite M40 to work with NVDA and BRLTTY.
I’ve got the display to be found via BRLTTy, and I can get things via NVDA on the brailledisplay, but I can’t type from the keyboard on the display or get any key to work. I do not need to type from the keyboard, but what I really need now is a way to move the display with the bars above the cursor routing keys.
Ive tried to use BRLAPI with NVDA, but that didn’t change anything.
Does any of you know what I may have done wrong in this process?¨¨Thanks in advance

Best regards Thomas