[BRLTTY] NVDA and BRLTTY issue on Windows 7 64-bit

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Thu Dec 18 17:54:32 EST 2014

Hello,

Thomas Byskov Dalgaard, le Thu 18 Dec 2014 21:19:21 +0100, a écrit :
> I am trying to get an old Braille lite M40 to work with NVDA and BRLTTY.

> what I really need now is a way to move the display with the bars
> above the cursor routing keys.

Well, I'd say this is more a question for the NVDA mailing lists. AIUI,
NVDA has some support for some keys, but not for all of them.  I don't
know what keys this precise model has, but what NVDA apparently supports
by default is FWINLT, FWINRT, LNUP, LNDN, and routing keys.  I guess
other people on the list can perhaps tell you how to generate them.

Samuel