[BRLTTY] Fwd: brltty and Brailex EL80S

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at labri.fr
Fri Jul 18 07:35:21 EDT 2014

Hello,

Your questions will be way better answered on the brltty mailing list,
so I'm forwarding them here.

Samuel

----- Forwarded message from Juri A Lisjutin <juri.lisjutin at saunalahti.fi> -----

From: Juri A Lisjutin <juri.lisjutin at saunalahti.fi>
To: Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault at labri.fr>
Subject: Re: brltty and Brailex EL80S
Cc: sthibault at debian.org
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 14:03:01 +0300 (EEST)

Hi. I'm using braille display Papenmeier el80s with Easy access bar and ubuntu 14.04 ver. I've couple of questions.
Disp has default baud rate 115200 bps, how can I set Baudrate for example slower 57600 bps? If I add in brltty.conf string - braille-parameters pm:Baud=57600 - it doesn't work.
If I'm using  brltty.conf for pm, do brl-pm-el80s.ktb and brl-pm-bar.kti work
automatically or do I need to add it to brltty.conf? Could You give me an
instruction?
NOte about working brl disp Brailex el80s with linux - after starting brltty with pm el80s, easy access bar works for a few minutes and then You have to restart it.
ps. If You are interested, I've my own cyrillic russian file table for Brltty.
Sincerely Jyri

----- End forwarded message -----