[BRLTTY] BRLTTY with keytable enabled sometimes locks keys

Sebastian Humenda shumenda at gmx.de
Wed Jul 23 16:34:58 EDT 2014

Hello Dave,

Dave Mielke schrieb am 23.07.2014, 16:04 -0400:
>[quoted lines by Sebastian Humenda on 2014/07/13 at 12:20 +0200]
>
>>>Are you saying that it's the switching of the language that causes the problem?
>>No, it is the restart of BRLTTY.
>
>Does the problem only occur when restarting brltty, or does it occur at other
>times as well?
Only when restarting BRLTTY.

>How are you restarting brltty at those times when the problem occurs?
Killall brltty;sleep 2;brltty

I tend to say it also happened when using Init scripts. I also *tend* to say
that a sleep in between made things a bit better, but this might be voodoo :-).

Thanks
Sebastian
--
Web: http://www.crustulus.de | Blog: http://www.crustulus.de/cgi-bin/blog.cgi?de-0