[BRLTTY] BRLTTY with keytable enabled sometimes locks keys

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Jul 23 17:22:29 EDT 2014

[quoted lines by Sebastian Humenda on 2014/07/23 at 22:34 +0200]

>Only when restarting BRLTTY.

I'm now wondering if, perhaps, brltty is being stopped before it has finished
flushing all pending keyboard events.

>>How are you restarting brltty at those times when the problem occurs?
>Killall brltty;sleep 2;brltty

Might it have something to do with how long you hold the enter key down at the
end of this command sequence?

>I tend to say it also happened when using Init scripts. I also *tend* to say
>that a sleep in between made things a bit better, but this might be voodoo :-).

My guess is that the sleep doesn't matter because my current theory is that
it's the kill, and not the restart, that's causing the problem. I'm now trying
to reproduce the problem.