[BRLTTY] BRLTTY with keytable enabled sometimes locks keys

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Jul 25 04:02:54 EDT 2014

[quoted lines by Sebastian Humenda on 2014/07/24 at 21:10 +0200]

>>What was preventing you from making changes in the preferences menu?
>The routing keys work on the command line, but they don't work in the menu. If I
>try to etend a submenu, I either get no confirmation sound or hear the sound
>which also occurs when I try to click on areas where it isn't possible to move
>to.

This scenario shouldn't be possible when in the menu because that virtual
screen overrides the routing keys. Please post a debug log which illustrates
the problem. Log with -ldebug,brlkeys.

>>The bindings for all of the drivers are on brltty's web site. Go to brltty.com,
>>then click on Documentation, and then click on Key Tables.
>
>I might have overlooked it when key tables were introduced or it is newer :).

I suspect that it's newer but I don't remember and hope you don't mind that I'm
too lazy to look it up.