[BRLTTY] BRLTTY and NVDA / windows question

Rylan Vroom dj.sonr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 05:16:12 EDT 2014

Hello, I recently inherreted a TSI navigator 80 and have been happily
using it with NVDA on windows 7 64 bit by menes of a working prolithic
USB to serial dongle, and BRLTTY 4.51 working in conjunction with
NVDA. Everything works great from a display point of view, but none of
the buttons on the navigator respond. The only thing I'm able to do is
pan braille left and right, but arrow key emulation doesn't work,
cursor routing, etc. The TSI driver documentation says it should, and
it gives key assignments, but its as if BRLTTY is strictly acting as a
conduit for NVDA and not allowing any input from the display itself to
pass. Does anyone know how I might fix this such that the buttons on
my navigator will work as BRLTTY's driver intended them to?