[BRLTTY] Compiling in windows : Cython Not Found

Siju Samuel sijusamueltech at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 19:42:45 EDT 2014

In my system, 'cython'  as  a command it not recognizable.   Is it supposed
to be?
I see a  a folder after Cython setup/installation with a lot of compile
files but no executable.
C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\Cython\Compiler

I followed the instruction  as in
http://docs.cython.org/src/quickstart/install.html
"python setup.py install'.

also made the changes

Finally, tell Python to use MinGW as the default compiler (otherwise it
will try for Visual C). If Python is installed to “c:\Python27”, create a
file named “c:\Python27\Lib\distutils\distutils.cfg” containing:

   1.

   [build]compiler = mingw32

And  ran some test to check it is working as in
http://pi2pi2.blogspot.com/2013/12/how-to-install-and-compile-cython-in_23.html
which basically use
from distutils.core import setup
from distutils.extension import Extension
from Cython.Distutils import build_ext