[BRLTTY] Compiling in windows : Cython Not Found

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Jun 10 20:50:20 EDT 2014

[quoted lines by Siju Samuel on 2014/06/10 at 18:42 -0500]

>In my system, 'cython'  as  a command it not recognizable.   Is it supposed
>to be?

We look for cython as a command, yes. I just checked the cython command, and
discovered that it's really a very simple Python script. Maybe some platforms
add this script and some don't. For your interest (and possible use), I've
attached it to this message. I'm now wondering if we should perhaps be invoking
cython directly instead of via the script.