[BRLTTY] Compiling in windows : Cython Not Found

Siju Samuel sijusamueltech at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 11:20:17 EDT 2014

Hi dave,

I am  trying to get brlapi.pyd in windows-mingw32. Can I  use the  above
script in windows?
Also,  how can I get an cython.exe  ; as could not easily get any
reference.

In my system I also see

C:\Python27\Scripts
cython.py    (python file, not an exe) which  is attached.

Here my intention is just to get the brlapi.pyd  for the downloaded BRLTTY
code I have.

Thanks,
siju samuel