[BRLTTY] Compiling in windows : Cython Not Found

Siju Samuel sijusamueltech at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 16:50:44 EDT 2014

I will try with the latest.  In the mean time I downloaded* brltty5.1*
and built . It gave error; but with including pthread library as mentioned
in another mail (user Sidhardh) it is resolved, And I see brlapi.pyd
created.

I will get a fresh download and get  back soon,

*Error : *
\Release\.\bindings.o:bindings.c:(.text+0x7b): undefined reference to
`_imp__p
hread_key_create'

*[Mail reference ;]*
Received errors - 'undefined reference to _imp__pthread_key_create' on
make. I figured it was because the '-lpthread' flag was included in gcc and
resolved it by updating this line to Bindings/Python/setup.py.in : *libraries
= ["brlapi","pthread"],*