[BRLTTY] Compiling in windows : Cython Not Found

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Jun 12 16:02:46 EDT 2014

[quoted lines by Siju Samuel on 2014/06/12 at 14:54 -0500]

> I am getting the source file in Linux and making auto gen and transferring
>to windows/mingw32 as a zip file (brltty.zip) .  So in windows no git
>related installation is there.  I could not make autogen working in Ming32.

Why don't we tackle both issues:

First: Could you tell me what problem(s) you're having running autogen on
Windows?

Second: I think all you need to do is to create the revision_identifier.h
header on Linux before you create the .zip file that you transfer to Windows.
You should be able to do it this way:

   make -C Programs revision_identifier.h

Note that the -C make option and the P in Programs are both uppercase letters.