[BRLTTY] Compiling in windows : Cython Not Found

Siju Samuel sijusamueltech at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 16:39:05 EDT 2014

1. In Linux
the following gives

siju at sijulab:~/BRLTTYLAB/BRLTTY/brlttyjundev11/brltty$ make -C Programs
revision_identifier.h
make: Entering directory
`/home/siju/BRLTTYLAB/BRLTTY/brlttyjundev11/brltty/Programs'
make: *** No rule to make target `revision_identifier.h'.  Stop.
make: Leaving directory
`/home/siju/BRLTTYLAB/BRLTTY/brlttyjundev11/brltty/Programs'

2. Autogen  ;
Some time back I  found it I could not do the 'autogen' successfully.
Trying it again

 mingw-get install msys-autoconf msys-autogen msys-automake

it said it installed successfully.   But while running  gave further error

$ autogen
/usr/bin/env: tclsh: No such file or directory

so now it looks like need to do all the steps in
http://wiki.tcl.tk/14828   or do there have an easy way .

thanks,siju