[BRLTTY] brltty5.1 in windows write Error to Focus 14

Siju Samuel sijusamueltech at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 10:51:16 EDT 2014

I was parallelly doing 5.1 and 5.2dev.  And few months back I had 4.5+
(some development version checked out) and it was compiled and working
welll with Freeedom Focus.  At that time, I have made the necessary set up
as in README.Windows to use win32-libsub.   (Like running brltty.inf
against the device plug etc.)    After that I did not change that part.
The debug.log that I attached in the above mail which gave  write error is
by running 5.1 (which is compiling fine.).     This mail [brltty5.1 in
windows write Error to Focus 14] is just for 5.1   running  with Focus14
 device.  [other mail is that we have been communicating for couple days
are for 5.2dev]

thanks,
siju samul