[BRLTTY] brltty5.1 in windows write Error to Focus 14

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Jun 13 11:34:07 EDT 2014

[quoted lines by Siju Samuel on 2014/06/13 at 09:51 -0500]

>I was parallelly doing 5.1 and 5.2dev.  And few months back I had 4.5+
>(some development version checked out) and it was compiled and working
>welll with Freeedom Focus.  At that time, I have made the necessary set up
>as in README.Windows to use win32-libsub.   (Like running brltty.inf
>against the device plug etc.)    After that I did not change that part.

That should be oaky. It wouldn't have any impact on the flockfile() problem.

One thing which I'm finding somewhat baffling is why the code compiles fine for
4.5 and for 5.1, but not for 5.2dev. That code is the same. The only change is
that it's been moved. I'm now suspecting, therefore, that it has something to
do with the order that the headers are being included, or, perhaps, which
headers have been included at the point that the test is made.

If you don't mind, perhaps you could zip up your MinGW's include directory and
send it to me off-list so that I can have it for reference.