[BRLTTY] brltty5.1 in windows write Error to Focus 14

Siju Samuel sijusamueltech at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 11:54:28 EDT 2014

Hi,
I sent the include files in a separate mail.  I see some difference in
log.c  file. (though you mentioned it has been moved). Looks like the
#ifdef is new.  If so probably going to else.

#ifdef _POSIX_THREAD_SAFE_FUNCTIONS
#define lockStream(stream) flockfile((stream))
#define unlockStream(stream) funlockfile((stream))
#else /* _POSIX_THREAD_SAFE_FUNCTIONS */
#define lockStream(stream)
#define unlockStream(stream)
#endif /* _POSIX_THREAD_SAFE_FUNCTIONS */

thanks, siju samuel