[BRLTTY] Compiling in windows : Cython Not Found

Siju Samuel sijusamueltech at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 12:41:24 EDT 2014

hi  samuel,
 i was trying to run my application to use brlapi (c -verison) ; but rest
of the applications in the system to use NVDA.  The brlttly i compiled and
working is a 4.5+ dev version.   Now if NVDA to work (nvda uses brltty
driver),  i thought it should have the corresponding brlpi.pyd. Here I am
trying to generate one.

As a note, my refreshable device (Freedom Focus 14) is using  USB and now
it is configured to use Win32-usb driver.

To identify USB  I had to compile the brtlly source code with corresponding
usb.h headers as in Windows.README.  But do there have any command line
flag  to use win32-usb if I go with  pre-compiled versions as you
suggested. And any other steps needed ?  In a ' source-compiled-version'
with proper usb -headers it is detecting the device.

Currently NVDA is not recognizing the input from the device; although it
can write to  the output using bltty drivers. NVDA can also work with
freedom scientific drivers. So if my application can work wih brltty and
NVDa can work with manufacturer’s drivers that is desirable.

Thanks,  siju