[BRLTTY] Compiling in windows : Cython Not Found

Siju Samuel sijusamueltech at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 18:52:30 EDT 2014

Hi samule,.

thanks I will try with filter.  One clarification I have is after
installing libus filter, do I need to run brltty.inf at the device plug
point?  What is the difference in set up  related to brltty for using
 brltty driver vs filter?

>>> When I used NVDA along with brltty, it was not able to get any input
from the
>>> refresh braillle display.
>>IIRC you already discussed the issue with Dave: it's a problem of NVDA
>>not interpreting key events from BRLTTY.

No I did not discuss this.  But with a quick search I found the following
NVDA ticket;  which suggests they are waiting for BRLTTY5.1 precompiled
packages to perform further development. Probably BRLTTY5.1_libubs too.
(FYI)

regards, siju samuel