[BRLTTY] My BRAILLEX EL 40 P C-Rev. 3.06 does not work by USB

Boris Boris.Daix at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 14:47:18 EDT 2014

Hello Dave, Samuel, Mario, Yannick and all,

I still have a 10+ years old Papenmeier BRAILLEX EL 40 P C-Rev. 3.06
that works fine with BRLTTY when it is connected by serial port, but not
by USB.  When I received it, I remember it worked by USB with Jaws and
not with BRLTTY under GNU/Linux neither by USB nor by serial port.
However, at that time, Dave helped and fixed the driver pm in BRLTTY so
that it works by serial port.  If I remember, the issue was about
something like data rate.  We did not fix the issue for USB but nowadays
it becomes necessary...  How should I proceed?

Best regards,
--
Boris Daix