[BRLTTY] My BRAILLEX EL 40 P C-Rev. 3.06 does not work by USB

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat Jun 28 15:56:09 EDT 2014

[quoted lines by Boris on 2014/06/28 at 15:01 +0200]

>Please find attached the log produced by "sudo brltty -Lbrltty.log
>-ldebug,usb,inpkts.outpkts".  My system runs Debian Sid.

It really isn't finding your device. Please post the output of the lsusb
command. Also, if you have either /proc/bus/usb/devices or
/sys/kernel/debug/usb/devices, please post it as well. These should be done, of
course, while your braille device is connected.