[BRLTTY] focus display hangs with brltty 5.0

Sebastian Humenda shumenda at gmx.de
Sat Mar 1 13:32:34 EST 2014

Hello,

Mario Lang schrieb am 01.03.2014, 17:52 +0100:
>Sebastian Humenda <shumenda at gmx.de> writes:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> with the latest source from the git repository, as well as the stable release of
>> BRLTTY, my focus display stops working after a time (from 10 - 60 seconds).
>> When speech is enabled, I notice that BRLTTY is still up and running, but the
>> display stopped working. It can be re-enabled by pressing a key on the display.
>> For debugging, I have created a log file using "-l 7 -n -e", it is attached.
>> Could you please have a look into that?
>
>Please use "-L output.log" instead of redirecting to a file, since that
>will add timestampts to the log entries, which are rather important to
>diagnose such timing related problems.
Thanks, the new log is attached.
My first impression was that the display stops working after I have waited for a
few seconds, but this log should show the opposite. When I pressed FWINLT, the
display had just stopped working. The key press brought it back.

Sebastian
--
Web: http://www.crustulus.de | Blog: http://www.crustulus.de/cgi-bin/blog.cgi?de-0
Freies Latein-Deutsch-Wörterbuch: http://www.crustulus.de/freedict.de.html