[BRLTTY] BRLTTY on Android

Henk Abma henk.abma at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 15:35:59 EST 2014

Hello Dave,

when I first performed the 'add device' option, I only changed the name
for the display and left the rest unchanged. When this didn't workk, I
changed the driver from auto-detect to Freedom Scientific.

This was for the new Focus 40. For the classic Focus 40 I could leave
the driver on auto-connect.

With kind regards,
Henk.