[BRLTTY] BRLTTY on Android

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Mar 4 16:06:49 EST 2014

[quoted lines by Henk Abma on 2014/03/04 at 21:35 +0100]

>when I first performed the 'add device' option, I only changed the
>name for the display and left the rest unchanged. When this didn't
>workk, I changed the driver from auto-detect to Freedom Scientific.
>
>This was for the new Focus 40. For the classic Focus 40 I could leave
>the driver on auto-connect.

Would you be able to go into the log categories screen to turn on both Input
Packets and Output Packets, and then capture a log of the autodetect failure? A
matching log capturing the successful autodetection of the older device would
be nice to have as well.