[BRLTTY] Brltty doesn't resume back after wakeup from suspend

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Fri Nov 7 03:47:18 EST 2014

Hi Dave,

Possible this issue not an Orca related issue.
I do now a short test in console to ensure this issue affecting only the
graphic session or not:
1. Switch to the tty1 console with CTRL+ALT+F1 keystroke.
2. Login my account.
3. Type sudo pm-suspend command.
After I typed my password, my machine suspend right.
4. I wait few second and press my machine power button.
My braille display all cells is blank after wakeup my machine from
suspend. If I typed eight l characters, the text not present my braille
display until I not detach and attach my braille display USB cable.
After I disconnect and attach my braille display USB cable, I need
waiting few seconds, but when BRLTTY again detecting my braille display,
I see the previous typed eight l characters.

Attila