[BRLTTY] Use BRLTTY under Windows 7 with Virtual Braille device

D&J Renaldo renaldo at club-internet.fr
Wed Nov 26 03:24:00 EST 2014

Hello,
In addition to my previous e-mail, you will find the log file here-attached.
I have modified the brltty.conf file as advised by Samuel (release-device off).
In debug mode, a display is shown and stable (previously it was blinking - probably due to multiple release)
It indicates  : "no attachable console".
For BrlAPI, there is no change: the service is started and running but nothing is visible. It looks idle.
Your advices are welcome.
Best regards
Denis