[BRLTTY] Use BRLTTY under Windows 7 with Virtual Braille device

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Wed Nov 26 18:21:19 EST 2014

D&J Renaldo, le Wed 26 Nov 2014 09:24:00 +0100, a écrit :
> For BrlAPI, there is no change: the service is started and running but nothing is visible. It looks idle.

Well, that is expected: BrlAPI is just a server, waiting for your
orders. Now you need to make your application act as a client. Which
language is your application written in?  We have bindings for C,
Python, Java, Tcl, Ocaml, Lisp.  You can find documentation about BrlAPI
in doc/, and some examples are available in the brltty source, within
Bindings/.

Samuel