[BRLTTY] Use BRLTTY under Windows 7 with Virtual Braille device

D&J Renaldo renaldo at club-internet.fr
Thu Nov 27 04:10:47 EST 2014

Many thanks to Samuel for its support.
Unfortunately I am not able to make any modification to the application.
Chatty Infty is developed by a Japanese non-profit organization "Infty
Project" which provides very good tools for visually impaired scientists
(Japanese / English).
I have adapted some internal tables of those products to enable their usage
for French people and it's work very well to vocalize any text including
math formula.
They have also developed a BrailleInfty tool but only for Japanese Braille,
documented only in Japanese.
I thought that BRLTTY was more or less working like a screen reader able to
read text window in any application opened in W7 and to pass commands to
this application.
Have another idea to make this kind of interaction ?
Denis