[BRLTTY] Braillex el80c stopping to respond to input

Peter Lundblad plundblad at google.com
Thu Oct 16 09:04:20 EDT 2014

Hi,

I am running 5.2 (BRLTTY 5.2dev rev BRLTTY-5.1-762-g6a3b1ec8) with a brand
new Papenmeier Braillex el80c. After some amount of time (from a few
minutes to hours), brltty stops responding to input from the display.
Unplugging the display doesn't play the disconnect sound and I have to restart
the deamon after plugging the display in again for it to be detected.
Output works fine, however (until I disconnect and reconnect the display).

Dave, any specific log flags that would be helpful to debug this issue?

Thanks,
//Peter