[BRLTTY] screen patched

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Sep 15 13:30:50 EDT 2014

[quoted lines by Raoul on 2014/09/15 at 19:01 +0200]

>here is, if you need it, a patched binary of screen-4.0.3.

Do you have an actual patch file which patches cleanly against 4.0.3? If so, if
you send it to me I'll add it to brltty's Patches subdirectory.

>at this time i am fightening against esys 40 who does not want to start with brltty 5.0/1/2.
>(nor on osx nor Debian or FreeBSD).

Could you please post a debug log running with the latest development code on a
Linux system so that we can have a look at what's not working right? Please log
with: -L/path/to/logfile -ldebug,usb,inpkts,outpkts