[BRLTTY] screen patched

Bram Duvigneau bram at bramd.nl
Mon Sep 15 16:44:29 EDT 2014

It might be better, easier and more useful to put this in a Homebrew
formula. Homebrew seems the leading package manager on OS X today and I
know where things end up (e.g. /usr/local).
Furthermore I can inspect such a formula and verify it gets screen from
a place I trust (an official GNU site or mirror) and inspect the patch
so I know what it changes. Then you can provide the patch and you don't
have to explain every time how people should invoke the patch command.

I built a Brltty formula a while ago which allows you to get the release
or the latest development code. I never commited that to Homebrew due to
some small problems including the Screen dependency and some configure
errors with the release back then. I might dust that formula of if there
is interest.

Bram